A founding partner of ELLED, Luca has been involved in some of the largest transactions in Italy and Europe over the last 20 years.
He is a recognised expert in Commercial, M&A and Corporate Law and advises one of the top ten collecting companies in the world operating in the copyright sector.
Luca has been involved in many financial/banking mergers and infrastructure privatizations.
He still holds the record for the largest IT outsourcing (by size) in Europe and the largest arbitration procedure in Italy. In addition, Luca assists clients in relation to specialised financing contracts and real estate transactions, telecommunication industry issues (GSM, UMTS, etc.), international construction contracts (FIDIC) and energy sector transactions (EPC, PPA, EFET, etc.). Luca is also active in the realm of administrative law.
- Lawyer – Admitted to the Supreme Court jurisdiction - Italy (2006)
- Admitted to the Bar of Rome (1993)
- Northwestern University, Pritzker School of Law, Chicago
Executive LLM (with Honours)
- IE University, Madrid
Certificate in Business Administration
- Università La Sapienza, Roma
Degree in Law (110/110 summa cum laude)
- AIIA - Associazione Italiana Internal Auditors
- Effective team leader
- Quick thinking
- Focused on getting things done