ELLED has distinguished itself in providing legal assistance in the organization and production of large entertainment events.
In particular, our professionals have acquired in-depth knowledge and consolidated experience in drafting contracts in the field of intellectual property, with a particular focus on issues related to copyright, entertainment law and entertainment law, dealing with, but not limited to:
- co-production and entertainment personality contracts;
- contracts of assignment and righ
- of economic exploitation with respect to film productions, music by individual artists, events and concerts, and audiovisual productions;
- contracts for the use of dedicated spaces, such as studios and production areas;
- user licenses with broadcasters.