Gaetano Marino has acquired extensive experience in administrative law, public economic law, civil and commercial law. Other practice areas include banking and financial regulation, with specific reference to Fintech sector.
Gaetano advices Italian and foreign clients in pre-litigation and litigation before the administrative and ordinary courts. He also advises in public consultation and investigation proceedings before the Independent Administrative Authorities.
- Lawyer - Admitted to the Bar of Rome
- 2015 - 2022 Università Europea di Roma, Rome
Subject Expert in economic law and teaching assistant in market and economic law
- 2015 - 2018 Università degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope
PhD in economic law
- 2010 - 2011 Università LUISS Guido Carli, Rome
Second level Master's degree in Regulation of financial activities and markets
- 2010 – Università Europea di Roma, Rome
Bachelor’s Degree in Law cum laude
- Italian, English, Spanish.